Dustin scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This for is for mopar

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
qassem

top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?!   top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:54 pm

thread locked!
Back to top Go down
qassem

PostSubject: Re: top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?!   top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:16 pm

thanks dustin545
Back to top Go down
dustin545
Admin

PostSubject: all done   top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Ok thanks it is all fixed and top rocker5 is ipbaned thanks alot
Back to top Go down
http://rctrucks.synthasite.com
qassem

PostSubject: top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?!   top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:12 pm

hi iam qassem iam here to tell you that top rocker5 jailed me for nothing i was in pk box then i didnt see the poeple saying dont pk with custom i went back in then dylbry02 says qassem dont pk with customs i said i know even you he had custom dragon platebody and top rocker said to me not to pk with lava chainmail and othere i said iam not he said yours is custom andhis is not i said nope if his is not mine is not he said yours is and his is not i said ok mine is not his is not nope yours is and his is not then he jailed me! !!! i told him i was gonna report him and there it is!.

king -qassem- king

p.s. i got unjailed and there was a player named dustin5 saying he was dustin545 i didnt belive him i think he was top rocker5 he unjailed me not sure i told dustin5 a question he never answerd me that means his not. top rocker5 jailed me again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?!   top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top rocker5 jails me for nothing?!?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dustin scape :: Report players/Staff-
Jump to: